New Cards for Trade

Added some new cards today. Again always looking for prospects, mainly Oakland A's prospects. Will listen to offers on the Billy Hamilton blue refractor auto.

http://s1274.beta.photobucket.com/us...apper/library/

2. Wata Photo
    Really need the Winker Red Ice #/25. I have a Matt Olson Sterling Auto that I can trade towards it.
    Collect good baseball rookies and autos

My tradelist is at Hidden Content

Please give my picasa a look for these 2: Carlos Santana Gold Refractor and Lindor Sterling Refractor

Taking a look, but Call of Duty keeps distracting me. Also, if anyone out there is interested in Oscar Taveras I pulled a black refractor of him 22/25 from a pack of Bowman Sterling today.

I also have some Seth Smith and Grant Green Autos as well as Yordy Cabrera, Chad Lewis, and Aaron Shipman.
    Collect good baseball rookies and autos

My tradelist is at Hidden Content

I'd be interested in the Billy Hamilton Blue auto and also the Oscar Taveras black ref. CMB
    Hidden Content

Beckett User Name - Mamunrud
    Sports Card Freaks User Name - Mamunrud

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

I have a green ref auto of Rashun Dixon from 2011 bowman platinum if interested, lmk thanks.
    PC: Adrian Gonzalez....

Thanks for posting, but I'm more interested in prospects that will actually play in the mlb someday. Impressive collection by the way!

Ok no problem, and thanks.
    PC: Adrian Gonzalez....