Topps Strata Andrew Luck auto Patch

Hi Guys, just got this card. The Card is thick and it's not GEM MINT. Has minor flaws like top right corner has tiny dink from the back. Nothing major, beautiful card. NOw comes to the trading value. I know all of you will ask me if I don't put it on here. I've seen it all over the places on ebay. As low as 360.00 to and high as 2000.00 . Let's be realistic, I'm asking 400.00 in sv for trade depending on how much I want the card or cards from you. So let start trading. PM works best.

Last edited by stadiumclub; 01-16-2013 at 10:21 PM.
    Wantlist: Lebron Rc and Autos, Wade Rc autos, JORdan autos, Durant, and HOFer autos, Rare 90s inserts and low serial numbered from 90s.
    Hidden Content

up
    Wantlist: Lebron Rc and Autos, Wade Rc autos, JORdan autos, Durant, and HOFer autos, Rare 90s inserts and low serial numbered from 90s.
    Hidden Content

up
    Hidden Content

I have a babe ruth signed ball authenticated by JSA. It has like a $2,600 sv do you have this plus some other stuff to trade or trade/buy for it
    Super Collecting:Norris Cole!
    Others:Mario Chalmers, Drew Brees, Mariano Rivera, Derek Jeter
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by almostkinda View Post
    I have a babe ruth signed ball authenticated by JSA. It has like a $2,600 sv do you have this plus some other stuff to trade or trade/buy for it
    Thanks for the offer but I only do cards.
    Hidden Content

up
    Hidden Content

up
    Hidden Content

Please Cmb for this.
    I collect Star QBs, RBs, and any booklets.Hidden Content

MY BUCKET: Hidden Content

up
    Hidden Content