Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 Packs Strata

6 Packs Strata

Had the itch to break again, so headed to the LCS. Picked up Strata since I haven't broke any yet. Think I did well, but other than the clear cuts, it looks like a "blah" product form most of the breaks on here.

Notable RCs:
    Brandon Weeden

First hit.. Jarius Wright AU (unnumbered)
    I love this kid, one of my favorites from this year. Think he's gonna be a big part of that offense. Glad to hit another one of him. Don't know why all AU/GUs aren't numbered, even if it is to /1000+

Second hit... Nick Toon Clear Cut /55
    Don't know how he's played this year, but I was happy to hit this. Really like the look of these! Huge patch on this one too, Toons sold up to 25+ so I was happy to see that'
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

2. Wata Photo
    Nice Toon card. He was put on the IR before the season so he didn't play this year.
    Hidden Content

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 97S281_27 View Post
    Nice Toon card. He was put on the IR before the season so he didn't play this year.
    Oh I see. Thanks for the heads up and the comment!
    I do not use Paypal.
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

It's just way to much garbage and not enough goodness lol. I busted a box yesterday. 1 patch, 1 clear cut, 1 auto /99, 1 #d rc, and a diecut. 5 signifigant cards in a box and the rest is just un numbered base nonsense. Even got quite a few rc doubles. Clear Cuts are AWESOME tho
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

you did better in 6 packs than i did my whole box lol, nice break

Almost went for the box, but saw the last of the other opened box so went that way instead... Glad I did lol
    I do not use Paypal.
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

Senior Advisors

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nice 6pack!
    Hidden Content
    Trying to super Collect Herman Moore
    I collect UVA (University of Virginia Cavaliers) alumni and The Pittsburgh Steelers!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

solid for 6 packs!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

i have opened over 7 boxes and nothing good, this product is weak! The patches are nice when you get one, but there is only 2-3 per 12 box case! Nice one, maybe some of these guys will pan out next year!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Nice hits for 6 packs!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast