Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Shipping 2.0 PLZ HELP!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 514cards's Items on eBay

Shipping 2.0 PLZ HELP!

Hey guys, I decided I was going to use ebays automatic shipping service "Print your shipping label" it is my first time. Im going to be sending with a bubble mailer and 1 or 2 cards anyone have an idea what this will weight?

The bubble mailer is 4x8" also what would the dimensions be? Thanks a lot!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 514cards's Items on eBay

could this go as a small packet surface USA or no?

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 or 2 cards in toploaders should be well under the 100 gram limit. A $1.29 stamp would do in Canada or 2x 1.05 for the US

(or whatever the $ value is on them now. I think they went up a few cents?)

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

The bubble mailer count for 10g. Then like he said one or two cards should well under 100g. Like two thick patch card in top loader and team bag they wight for the two 47g, add two ultra tick dummy card they put in packsand you are at 76g + 10g for the bubble mailer so well under even with very two very tick cardboard added.

If the card are in a magnet holder, I would put only one as two would go over 100g. I just tested a 130 pt patch in one magnetic holder and it come out at 66g.