Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    All you box / case breakers...... remember who to PM if you pull a Ranford Nameplate!

Looking forward to the group break with Don, and will be doing at least one box this weekend myself.

Just posted our preview box:

2012/13 ITG Motown Madness
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Just posted our preview box:

2012/13 ITG Motown Madness
    Nice preview. I would be happy with that box.

Base Auto SPs just announced. They can be found on the checklist on ITG's site...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Can't wait to open my box now after seeing the preview!
    Wanted Zetterberg game used and autos! Mid to high end only!

Bucket:Hidden Content

Really hope I will have my 60 boxes tomorrow... Not sure If I can wait any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    All you box / case breakers...... remember who to PM if you pull a Ranford Nameplate!

Looking forward to the group break with Don, and will be doing at least one box this weekend myself.
    I have one being sent to me - good luck getting it though! ;)
    Need all of your Bill Ranford & Steve Shields cards! & 00-01 Black Diamond Game Gear FuhrHidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456