2002 Eli Manning card?

Hey all I have this card that I received in a trade recently but I know next to nothing about it. It was among several cards that I traded for, as kinda a fill in, and I'm unfamiliar with it. Can anyone tell me what set this is from or what it is? Thanks....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

It came out of a magazine. A cool oddball.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

Yeah, I saw that but on trying to dig details about both the card and magazine, I came up with zero. Now I did see a couple on Ebay that weren't going for much, but not many. It is a pretty neat little oddball card. Thought about sending it to get slabbed, but not sure if trying to grade that would be a good idea lol.

They made these for a lot of big hyped players before they reached the bigs. Eli, Lebron, and a ton of others that didn't pan out. I think it was a magazine that you bought and every issue had 9 cards in it like Sports Illustrated for Kids.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

That was my guess so it's good to see i was on the right path lol. I wonder who was on the other 8 cards on that sheet then. That would be cool to see still intact. I can not seem to find any info on these though, not one full sheet seems to exist that I have been able to see. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchBuffness View Post
    That was my guess so it's good to see i was on the right path lol. I wonder who was on the other 8 cards on that sheet then. That would be cool to see still intact. I can not seem to find any info on these though, not one full sheet seems to exist that I have been able to see. Thanks for the info.
    Haven't seen one of Eli but here is a 9 card sheet from 2001:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Albert-...item337edb70d7

It features Yao Ming, Ty Tryon, Kwame Brown, Anna K, Michael Jordan (Wizards), Albert Pujols, Eddy Curry, Phil Mickelson, and Tyson Chandler.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content