Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Look at it this way. Would you vote for a guy who regardless of his race or religion comes out and says that he hates his own mother and or father who birthed him? Probably not. If someone can have that much hatred against someone who birthed him and what the see of themselves how could the possible do what's right when it comes to decisions that affect you and your family. Hence Herman Cain and Allen West doing a diservice to the American public which by default includes the black community by them being republican.

You're assuming someone who hates his parents really hates himself. Maybe his parents are jerks.

Telling someone they're not "really" black is not only racist, but the stupidest form of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

You're assuming someone who hates his parents really hates himself. Maybe his parents are jerks.

Telling someone they're not "really" black is not only racist, but the stupidest form of it.

We have to agree to disagree on that one. Yes some people may have had jerk parents but how do you explain Farrakhan's remarks about brothers shooting themselves out of self hatred? Blacks have been conditioned to believe for years that we are second class citizens even though we are not. The next progession in that is self hatred. Some people act out their self hatred in different ways. Some by killing others who look like them others by working with those who have proven themselves to be ones enemy because deep down you want to hurt your own kind politically.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It's a theory, but why do whites kill whites? Why do Asians kill Asians? It kind of assumes all action is based on race. I don't agree with that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

It's a theory, but why do whites kill whites? Why do Asians kill Asians? It kind of assumes all action is based on race. I don't agree with that.

agree completely. most crime seems to be more about opportunity as opposed to the race of the victim.

I think what parker said was ridiculous, but didn't really care if he was fired or not. I find it hypocritical of ESPN to fire him because typically these types of shows that Parker was on wants exactly what he gave them... off the wall comments or topics to breed ratings. It's just like ESPN apologizing for Musberger saying Miss Alabama was very attractive when the producer kept showing her on the screen during a blow out game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agree completely. Most crime seems to be more about opportunity as opposed to the race of the victim.

I think what parker said was ridiculous, but didn't really care if he was fired or not. I find it hypocritical of espn to fire him because typically these types of shows that parker was on wants exactly what he gave them... Off the wall comments or topics to breed ratings. It's just like espn apologizing for musberger saying miss alabama was very attractive when the producer kept showing her on the screen during a blow out game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seeing as the trash is being thrown out, why do they not do the same with Stephen A. Smith?

This guy is a solid piece of garbage.

He like Skip are playing pretend on whatever show it is now called that they are on. Did anybody see Stephen after ESPN fired him and he was on CNN? He was calm and intelligent and he was putting CNN "experts" to shame. If he actually had a show on CNN it would be interesting and not the same political cookie cutter garbage they have now.

I'd basically equate what he and Skip do on ESPN with wrestling. The worst thing you can do if you are a wrestler is to come out and get no reaction from the crowd. If they cheer you then you become a good guy. If they boo you then you become a bad guy. If you get loud boos and cheers then you make millions. They both are playing a character to rile up the fans and get people talking on Twitter and Facebook. That's society now. As for Parker ESPN approved and fed them to the topic but he obviously took it too far and said stuff he probably says in private but that's not acceptable for TV. The fact that the guy has been whining and crying about being taken out of context and whatnot just shows you that he should have been fired because he is so dumb he doesn't even get it.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Sorry if that has already been asked and answered, but can someone tell me the definition of being "black"?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry if that has already been asked and answered, but can someone tell me the definition of being "black"?

An African American who knows their history, loves what they see when they look in the mirror and does right by their community. That immediately disqualifies Herman Cain and Allen West.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

An African American who knows their history, loves what they see when they look in the mirror and does right by their community. That immediately disqualifies Herman Cain and Allen West.

Haitians and Jamaicans aren't black?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haitians and Jamaicans aren't black?

Dude are you serious?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast