Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Look!!!!!free stuff

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I used to do asset protection for Walmart in Edmond. As Im working a shift I see a scruffy short stalky dude. I was thinking how much he looked like Wes Welker but he seemed to short, 5' 8'' tops. I decided to walk by him and ask him how he was doing. I ended up talking to him for 10-15 minutes in Walmart after they just lost the super bowl. I can tell you this his Wife is a knock out. But Wes was a super cool guy and took a pic with me. I didnt get anything signed because he spent so much time talking I forgot to ask.

My worst was in the same Walmart with former Thunder Guard Earl Watson. He was easy to spot because of those Big ole ears he had. I simply asked him how things were going and what he thought of OKC. I got the why must you waste my time look and a "yeah Man I gotta go". He then proceeded to put his hoodie on and ignore me. Thanks Mr. Watson.

Walmart has had Nick Collison-easy to spot he is very tall, Desmond Mason and Jerry Cantrell.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See helmsbr's Items on eBay

I am also working on a 1987 topps set auto'd. I have about 300 so far and have been working on it a couple years off and on.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

As a youngster in 1987 I lived in Staten Island NY.I was shopping at the SI Mall in the Macy's at the end of the mall.My jaw dropped as I saw Mach Man Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth in the mens suits.I walked up and was like "Mr Savage I am a huge fan".He spoke in a normal voice and shook my hand and thanked me for being a fan.Miss Elizabeth was also very kind I had to run and borrow a pen form a cashier booth and got him and Liz to sign a baseball that I just bought from the sporting goods store for practice.As he signed i did say "boy your voice is different" He gave me an OH YEAAHHHH DIG IT!.Great pair RIP to both of them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everybody's is soooo interesting!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

At a Bucks game in middle school I accidentally mistook the Kings' trainer for a player during shootaround. After he told me he wasn't a player, he asked if I still wanted his autograph. I said yes and he signed my program. He was cool and asked a few of the Kings players as they were signing for fans to sign my program. Then he took my program and sharpie, walked onto the court, and asked Ron Artest to sign it as he was shooting three pointers. He seemed pissed b/c he didn't want to sign it, but did anyway. It was cool that he did that for me, and Ron didn't sign for anybody else before the game.

BANNED

Country

This past March in Phoenix at the 2012 Sweet 16/Elite 8 regional, in the West regional...

Michigan St./Louisville was game 1. I got there when the gates opened at 3:15 (PT). I was talking to the usher in my section (the staff at US Airways Center is so cool and nice) when he goes "Hey there's Magic Johnson". I was like No way! So I asked him if it would be ok if I went over to Magic's section to get a picture with him. He said "Yeah, but go around the concourse". So I got over there asked the other usher if I could get a pic, he said sure. There was small group of people I had to wait behind, but I got up there and shook Magic's hand said hi and took the pic. He was so nice, he talked to me a bit, and was like "How's it going young man?" put his arm around me, took the pic and then I thanked him.

As I was heading back to my section I remembered that I had an unsigned 8X10 of the MSU logo. I went back got that, the usher let me back down after it cleared out a bit and after a short wait I got him to sign my custom! It was so cool!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laurel3049's Items on eBay

I was at a Nascar race in Atlanta with my dad and my brother in 2000. Dale Earnhardt had just won the race (second to last before he died), and we were able to sneak into the garage area while all of the teams were packing up and moving out. Since Dale had won the race, his car was being torn apart and inspected by Nascar officials in the garage. We hung out nearby to see if he was around, and sure enough, he showed up right before they finished. We walked over and asked for an autograph and he signed a couple of cards for us. I asked him if I could have one of the hood pins from his car, and he said "sure", and asked one of his crew members to grab one for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice! not a nascar fan but is a great story
    I was at a Nascar race in Atlanta with my dad and my brother in 2000. Dale Earnhardt had just won the race (second to last before he died), and we were able to sneak into the garage area while all of the teams were packing up and moving out. Since Dale had won the race, his car was being torn apart and inspected by Nascar officials in the garage. We hung out nearby to see if he was around, and sure enough, he showed up right before they finished. We walked over and asked for an autograph and he signed a couple of cards for us. I asked him if I could have one of the hood pins from his car, and he said "sure", and asked one of his crew members to grab one for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

AND THE WINNER............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S................................................. ...................tEXAS rED

Some years back I was at Best Buy and I saw a tall guy fiddling around with a bobblehead at the front of the store. I walked by him and he looked at me and I sort of recognized him and said something like"Oh shoot, your Cuttino Mobley.".....(I am a Houston Rockets fan and Cuttino played on the Rockets at the time.)

Anyway, he says "Nah, I'm not Cuttino." I say, I guess kind of awkwardly, "Ohhhhhhh" and turn quickly to walk away.

He chuckles and says, "I'm just playing with you man, yeah I am Cuttino. Give me something to sign."

He then yells hey Mooch, hurry up. I guess Cuttino was waiting on then Houston Rockets guard Moochie Norris who I guess was doing something at the return/customer service desk at Best Buy. He was a pretty chill dude.

Cuttino signed some Best Buy brochure for me. I'm not sure where it is today, but I thought that it was pretty cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12