Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look!!!!!free stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Look!!!!!free stuff

COMMENT YOUR GREATEST IN PERSON STORY!! ONE PER USER NAME, WINNER (THAT I PICK) GET 5 FREE AUTO (PROBABLY ALL DAVE FLEMING, NOT SURE.)
    THIS ENDS JANUARY 17TH at 7 P.M., AND I WILL SHIP IN A BUBBLE MAILER WITH INDEX CARDS (UNSIGNED) TO KEEP THEM SAFE!!!!!!!!! will ship between the 21st-feb 1st
    PLEASE PARTICIPATE,
    THANKS,
    soc4yankees

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bayareajavy's Items on eBay

Well, this is probably not the greatest story but one of the most coolest. Last year, I was home for the holidays from California to visit my mom in Mississippi during Thanksgiving. I was at Jackon Int'l Airport on the Saturday that weekend waiting on my flight back and I see a guy in a Bulls snapback, Niners sweater and a scruffy beard. It was Anthony Dixon of the 49ers! I went and asked for a pic and autograph. I happened to have some sharpies in my bag and a Niners hat. I always carry sharpies around cause you just never know lol. Thanks for the contest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice, so far you're winning always have some sharpies

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

I was at the Sixers Bulls game and was really trying to get Jimmy Butlers attention for an autograph and when he finally came over he signed everyone around around mes item but mine and said Im not Jimmy Butler Im Nazr Muhammed lol. Then he was walking away and turned back and signed it for me anyways lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

back in 1996 (i was 5,cousin was about 11 or so) we were at a cardinals game and some players were signing

so me,my cousin, and my dad went down to get autographs.....i got brian jordan on a little red kid glove i had, my dad got a couple autos and everytime my cousin tried to get autographs they wouldnt sign for him.....he didnt get anyone.

later that night a foul ball was hit, he almost got it but a old woman beside him snatched it out of his glove.

hes always had the worst luck lmao

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was at the Sixers Bulls game and was really trying to get Jimmy Butlers attention for an autograph and when he finally came over he signed everyone around around mes item but mine and said Im not Jimmy Butler Im Nazr Muhammed lol. Then he was walking away and turned back and signed it for me anyways lol

funny one!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

feel bad for him
    back in 1996 (i was 5,cousin was about 11 or so) we were at a cardinals game and some players were signing

so me,my cousin, and my dad went down to get autographs.....i got brian jordan on a little red kid glove i had, my dad got a couple autos and everytime my cousin tried to get autographs they wouldnt sign for him.....he didnt get anyone.

later that night a foul ball was hit, he almost got it but a old woman beside him snatched it out of his glove.

hes always had the worst luck lmao

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some years back I was at Best Buy and I saw a tall guy fiddling around with a bobblehead at the front of the store. I walked by him and he looked at me and I sort of recognized him and said something like"Oh shoot, your Cuttino Mobley.".....(I am a Houston Rockets fan and Cuttino played on the Rockets at the time.)

Anyway, he says "Nah, I'm not Cuttino." I say, I guess kind of awkwardly, "Ohhhhhhh" and turn quickly to walk away.

He chuckles and says, "I'm just playing with you man, yeah I am Cuttino. Give me something to sign."

He then yells hey Mooch, hurry up. I guess Cuttino was waiting on then Houston Rockets guard Moochie Norris who I guess was doing something at the return/customer service desk at Best Buy. He was a pretty chill dude.

Cuttino signed some Best Buy brochure for me. I'm not sure where it is today, but I thought that it was pretty cool.

BANNED

Country

in 2009 i went to tigerfest with the whole family ( wife and kids),, my boys just turned 3 we where in the players only eleavtor heading down to the lower level when security asked us to stop the vator before the doors closed. So we stopped them and justin verlander gets in..we talked for a min and he signed a couple pics for my boys, my wifes jersey and a ball for myself..Its been my fav in person success to date..Now he is so hard to get graph wise..its just little memories that later in life i can sit back and talk about with my boys..

SCF Rewards
    Country

tough decisions, all great stories!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast