Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgersalltheway View Post
    Hey, BBCollector, I got one of those too! I still have mine though. Haven't brought myself to sell it yet...
    Nice! Go dodgers

Got a 12 Bowman Platinum Blaster for $19.99 and pulled a Bryce Harper Auto/Jsy - BV $250
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

also pulled a few months ago a 12 Topps Triple Thread White Whale Printing Plate Auto/Relic 1/1 of Paul Molitor - but I expect something when paying big money for High end.. ha
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

nothing as good as you guys. i guess my best pull might be 2011 Finest Josh Hamilton auto/relic /20, so unfortunately i don't know the BV...but i bet i could get a few bucks for it
    also, 2009 Ticket To Stardom Longoria auto/relic and 2011 Heritage Minor League Trout red tint, both around $60 BV

Looks as if Wally World is hooking some people up. I wonder if Bryce and Wal-Mart have a hidden contract that we don't know about. Nice pulls everyone!!!
    Griffey collection: 989 different cards
    looking to accomplish TY Hilton Topps Chrome rainbow - help me
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Back in 08 or so I pulled a 2007 Joba Chamberlain SP Authentic letter auto rookie /60, which sold for around $200 at the time. I would imagine that the BV was about the same. I held onto it until the value depreciated. I ended getting around $40 for it :(. Lesson learned, don't always buy into hype. Sell the card when you know you can make good money off of it.
    Last edited by baseballboy2; 01-09-2013 at 09:52 PM.

baseballboy2 - that is always a hard lesson learned. I still have a 2007 Exquisite Rookies Tim Lincecum AUTO 10/15 that I could have sold for $175 when I got it 2 years ago but decided to hold on to it because he was working on another CY title. I've been watching ebay and they are barely going for $100-$110. I lucked out on the Laporta orange refractor for $425 because I'm sure it would be hard pressed to fetch $200 today.
    Griffey collection: 989 different cards
    looking to accomplish TY Hilton Topps Chrome rainbow - help me
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Back in 2003 or 2004 from an old Donruss company product I pulled a 1/1 Jackie Robinson cut signature / jacket.

I don't know what the book value would have been but I got $3,000 in trade value as I used the Robinson auto / jacket plus a bunch of other cards to trade for this card:

Then in 2010 I trade the above Babe Ruth cut for this 1/1 cut auto:

Now that is how we parlay good into great and great into spectacular
    Brand New Bucket...Hidden Content
    Brand New Bucket...Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast