Question About a 10-11 SP Authentic Ryan Miller Patch Auto card

So I have the chance to pick the following card up for $20. Don't see any of them on ebay up for auction or in the completed listings so I thought I would try and get some opinions as to whether or not some of you think this is a good or bad deal. Thanks for your time!

Major PC - James Sheppard, 13-14 Dominion RPA's (21/67 - 31.3%)
    Minor PC - Jonathan Huberdeau, Nathan Beaulieu, Charlie Coyle, Tomas Jurco

Yeah I'd definitely pick it up for that price, especially if you're a fan of Miller!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Oh I should've mentioned, while I do like the look of the card it would probably be more for trade bait than keeping it for my PC. Thats more the reasoning behind looking to see if the $20 value is good.

Decent deal..not the best but not the worse..if it was up on eBay for auction I bet it would sell for around $12-16 ..so if it was pc then go for it but if its for trade bait, then I wouldn't buy it..
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

If you buy it for $20, I'll buy it from you for that price. You'd get your money back at least.

LMK

Hey sorry leafsman, I must've hesitated too long and when I contacted the seller again he never responded to me.