Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Taylor Hall already injured....

...from bumping heads with Jordan Eberle *facepalm*

That didn’t take long. Hours after arriving in Edmonton, eager to suit up again for the Oilers, oft-injured forward Taylor Hall found himself bloodied once more – after bumping heads with teammate Jordan Eberle.

The 21-year-old Hall was sporting a cut, a few centimetres long, above his left eye when he arrived at Rexall Place Tuesday. Hall later spoke to reporters, and only after 10 minutes – once cameras had trickled away – was he asked about the small cut.

“To be honest, me and Jordan actually bonked heads. If you look at his, he has the same cut on his head. I’m surprised no one asked me about it,” Hall replied, laughing and adding: “I’m actually kind of glad there’s only two reporters here.”

Eberle had spoken to reporters immediately before; any cut wasn’t noticeable, and he wasn’t asked about it. Only Hall will require stitches, a team spokesman said.

Continue reading: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle7053165/

Obviously just a minor injury but its a hilarious story!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

Lol stitches for bumping heads..ouch..was worried when I saw the thread title..thought he'd be out for the season Lolol..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Hopefully the Bear (100.3 FM Here in Edmonton) gets this fast so they can do a Hall 'N Ebs bit for the morning show tomorrow, some of them are pretty good and this seems like perfect fodder for it.

"Side by Side in big boy beds; they're best Friends they're Hall 'N Ebs"

Some of them can be found on here:
    http://www.thebearrocks.com/Bestofth....aspx?PID=1683

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

how does accidentally bumping heads with a buddy result in stitches? That's rough!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Only in the WWE I thought Paul lol...