WTTF Knick Autos

WTTF Knick Autos, looking for current knicks, David Lee, Bernard King and HOFers. Must be in knicks uniform or not interested except for possibly Melo. Also interested in trading for HOFer Autos also. bucket is up to date. This is all i'm trading my autos for right now.

2. Wata Photo
    I got a W. Chandler hot prospects rc auto patch along with some others in the bucket
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

interested in your teague auto and 1 of your morris autos...

i have these in Knicks

LEE, DAVID 05-06 Trilogy SIGNS OF STARDOM RC AUTO

GREEN, T / LEE, D 07-08 CoSigners Dual AUTOGRAPHS™
    Always looking to add to my USA Basketball , Michael Jordan , and Pippen Collection.

Got these 2. Not sure if they are still on the Knicks....LMK if you need em Thanks!

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...aphs/IMG-1.jpg

Rocksaysits420 - Might be interested in the two chandler autos but i don't know how much i'm willing to give up for them. lmk what your wanting for them.

RyU - Which Teague Auto are you interested in? could use the Cosigners Dual. LMK

DwightWall122 - Have some interest in the Mozgov, lmk what you want for it.

I have several HOF knicks in my bucket. Please cmb and lmk!! Also have several incoming that are not pictured. PMs would be the fasted response!! THANKS
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

I'm interested in both the Reed and the Monroe. LMK if theres something we can do. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    I have several HOF knicks in my bucket. Please cmb and lmk!! Also have several incoming that are not pictured. PMs would be the fasted response!! THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    I'm interested in both the Reed and the Monroe. LMK if theres something we can do. Thanks.
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

still interested in some stuff. we had a few pms then nothing materialized. Lets try again
    Hidden Content