Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1

    2012-13 upper deck young guns canvas jaden schwartz rookie

    have this card ft & wanting current roster Pittsburgh Penguins in return....thanks
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    lmk if interested in anything here..............scan0001.jpg
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

    CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

    WANTLIST: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkanada View Post
    lmk if interested in anything here..............scan0001.jpg
    act like 2011-12 Artifacts Treasured Swatches Jerseys Patches Emerald #TSMF Marc-Andre Fleury /35 which i replied to on ur thread & would certainly entertain a larger trade if possible for ur Pens cards for my #/d inserts/paralells if we can do something?
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    What did you have in mind

    Could you be more specific



    *****************************************



    Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2 View Post
    act like 2011-12 Artifacts Treasured Swatches Jerseys Patches Emerald #TSMF Marc-Andre Fleury /35 which i replied to on ur thread & would certainly entertain a larger trade if possible for ur Pens cards for my #/d inserts/paralells if we can do something?
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

    CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

    WANTLIST: Hidden Content

  5. #5
    well, i am on my way out of the hobby so want to get as many Pens cards as i can & have some cards of Alexander Ovechkin, Martin Brodeur, Hanley Ramirez,Alfonzo Soriano that i will put together & also any Canucks along with all of my hky /1000 as a package deal for the Fleury & all other Pens cards u have listed on that pic.
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    all right ...sounds pretty good to me...as long as I have a pretty good idea what I will be getting


    lmk when you got it together


    *****************************



    Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2 View Post
    well, i am on my way out of the hobby so want to get as many Pens cards as i can & have some cards of Alexander Ovechkin, Martin Brodeur, Hanley Ramirez,Alfonzo Soriano that i will put together & also any Canucks along with all of my hky /1000 as a package deal for the Fleury & all other Pens cards u have listed on that pic.
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

    CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

    WANTLIST: Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Ok, in a day or 2 will Pm u with pics
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkanada View Post
    all right ...sounds pretty good to me...as long as I have a pretty good idea what I will be getting


    lmk when you got it together


    *****************************
    sorry for the delay but here are all posssible cards i have for u if int for ur Pens cards inc the Fleury:

    http://s76.beta.photobucket.com/user...ydad2/library/
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    I only see the J schwart canvas.....that I can use...........got anything else


    ***********************



    Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2 View Post
    sorry for the delay but here are all posssible cards i have for u if int for ur Pens cards inc the Fleury:

    http://s76.beta.photobucket.com/user...ydad2/library/
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

    CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

    WANTLIST: Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkanada View Post
    I only see the J schwart canvas.....that I can use...........got anything else


    ***********************
    Ok, thanks anyways
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •