Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Sports Showcase's On-Going Sale Thread!!!

Prices are delivered

Take $2 off listed price per additional card

Offers welcomed on multiples, some are firm, some have some room

Buy today, shipped tomorrow

Only Trading for Big Ben autos/patches, Troy Polamalu, Ray Lewis, HOF'ers, Brandon Weeden, Trent Richardson and select other steelers autos/patches. Not checking buckets.

US and Paypal only

Posts in the thread take precedence over pms. It's much easier that way.

Posts asking for "what is your lowest?" or "best price" will be ignored. Prices are listed, you can make an offer or request a price on multiples.

Newton/Locker/Gabbert TTT /27 $15

Baker/Bowe /199 $4

Wallace /399 $19

Nelson Donruss SOLD
    Poe Prestige SOLD
    Green Legends $5
    Wilson Finest SOLD
    Wilson Finest SOLD
    Martin Prime /75 SOLD

C.J. Spiller Limited /15 $25
    Roland McClain National Treasures /25 $11
    Tommy McDonald Exquisite /45 SOLD
    Santana Moss National Treasures /49 $7
    Carter/Randle Momentum /149 $11

Terrance Ganaway Prizm /499 SOLD
    Jamell Fleming Prizm /499 $3
    Trumaine Johnson Prizm /499 SOLD
    Alshon Jeffery Limited /49 SOLD
    Last edited by Sports Showcase; 04-25-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

2. Wata Photo
    just loaded some more
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

hey bud i replied to your thread on blowout that i'll take some of these. please just shoot me a total thanks!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Collecting autos of: Courtney Roby - Colts/Packers Autos & GU

Ill take the Nicks SPA, Nicks Contenders and Floyd Triple Threads

Thanks
    Brad
    Shoot me an email and I will forward you an excel spreadsheet of all the stuff I am looking to buy!

I need your 1997 Black Diamond Doubles and Triples! Hidden Content

Always looking for Upper Deck Stuff and Autographed Mini Helmets

Brad, i updated the thread from sales last night after i signed off and the post of ahead of you, those are already sold.. sorry bud
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

hey bud i like the matthew topps triple threads.but i dont like 16.pm me

still have some nice stuff for sale...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

looking to move some more
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

anyone need anything
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

let's move some of these
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast