Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    if u will take 7 delivered on the irvin crown royale..ill take it

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    if u will take 7 delivered on the irvin crown royale..ill take it
    will meet you in the middle and take $8. lmk and will post. if not, no biggie..
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

i would and im not being a buttface but 7.88 is all the paypal i have left

$25 on the forte spa? How are the corners and edges along the back? Any chipping or white on there?

Quote Originally Posted by nicktv08 View Post
    $25 on the forte spa? How are the corners and edges along the back? Any chipping or white on there?
    card is good. sorry, not going that low... already a great deal. buy more than one and knock $2 off each card.
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Showcase View Post
    card is good. sorry, not going that low... already a great deal. buy more than one and knock $2 off each card.
    Ok Im going to show tomorrow and if I come home with anything I may go $30 on it. Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by nicktv08 View Post
    Ok Im going to show tomorrow and if I come home with anything I may go $30 on it. Thanks for the info
    no problem...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

is the price right on that big ben auto?..i think but i may be wrong ..it books for 60 dollars

get back with me on the bettis and roethlisberger..im very interested.....have some stuff for trade where we could do a pp card deal maybe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast