Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    get back with me on the bettis and roethlisberger..im very interested.....have some stuff for trade where we could do a pp card deal maybe

pm coming. have to be patient.. i average about 95 hours a week at work....
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

$25.49 gift for this?

MATT FORTE SP AUTHENTIC /999 $30
    Photo Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SalukiGuy View Post
    $25.49 gift for this?

MATT FORTE SP AUTHENTIC /999 $30
    i would do that.. want me to post it?
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

ya sure! thanks for the deal!
    Photo Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SalukiGuy View Post
    ya sure! thanks for the deal!
    thanks for another great sale....
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

looking to move some more...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

looking to move some
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

i would love to buy your tannehill prestige for 16.00
    looking for dan marino , ryan tannehill, mike wallace, bob griese ,larry csonka ,tom brady and peyton manning autos Hidden Content Hidden Content

would you take 11 gift for the tannehill auto?

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector333 View Post
    i would love to buy your tannehill prestige for 16.00
    let me know and i will post it up....

Quote Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
    would you take 11 gift for the tannehill auto?
    nah
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast