Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    still have some for sale....
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

looking to move some more...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

looking to move some...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

still selling.....
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

anyone interested in anything else before they hit the bay...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

let me know if anyone is interested in anything...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

let's keep it going...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by AlenaP415 View Post
    I can offer $20 for the Julio jones
    going to pass on that offer. have been offered more and card is already below ebay prices. price is more than fair that i have it for.
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

anyone interested... nice prices here...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast