Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Question Noboby getting voted into the HOF this year?

A lot of sites that have tallies of ballots already sent in show nobody near the 75% mark to get in. Not even many have anybody getting near 70%. So who do you think is getting in this year or is nobody getting voted in?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

mcgriff,lofton,piazza,biggio should all be in
    Hidden Content
    have 3779 different cardinals cards
    check out my blog! Hidden Content

It might happen, I'm just hoping Jack Morris isn't put through.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Nobody will get in this year. The system needs to be looked at again. It is a mockery to the whole Hall of Fame to have guys like Biggio not get voted in. I am also a believer that regardless of the "steroid era" the big hitters (Bonds, McGwire, Sosa) should also get in.
    Baseball: Current Royals (Alex Gordon, Eric Hosmer, Mike Moustakas, Salvador Perez, Yordano Ventura)
    Football: RGIII, Josh Gordon, Kendall Wright, Terrance Williams
    Basketball: Ekpe Udoh, Quincy Acy, Quincy Miller, Perry Jones III

I agree so much that Biggio should get in. A converted catcher to second base and put up numbers the way he did. Just a great player all around. I can also see people hesitant in voting such a little guy on the first ballot and being the only person inducted. That would be kinda weird

Quote Originally Posted by brianschmid1 View Post
    Nobody will get in this year. The system needs to be looked at again. It is a mockery to the whole Hall of Fame to have guys like Biggio not get voted in. I am also a believer that regardless of the "steroid era" the big hitters (Bonds, McGwire, Sosa) should also get in.

same here, they were such A big part of baseball history. to not let them in would be a disgrace
    Hidden Content
    have 3779 different cardinals cards
    check out my blog! Hidden Content

I kind of come around to the same thinking. We do not really know too much about who did, and who did not. I've come to the thought that it was pretty much rampant

I think Biggio gets in just not his first try, might take a couple but I think he will make it.

out of this group, biggio and piazza should eventually get in but i will not be surprised if nobody gets in this year.

Biggio and Piazza will get in but no tthis year.I think Jack Morris is going to finally get in
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast