Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    WTTF Clete Thomas, Ryan Theriot, Quintin Berry, DETROIT TIGERS

    Check my trade page in my inventory, or let me know what you are searching for.

    I AM LOOKING FOR:

    - Ryan Theriot cert. auto
    - Quintin Berry auto (any type)
    - Thomas, Berry, and Theriot base cards.

    I am also looking for anything with and Old English "D" on it.

    I have plenty of Bryce Harper rookies, and several autographs/game used.
    Last edited by VerlanderFan35; 01-10-2013 at 07:19 AM.

  2. #2
    i'm your guy for tigers stuff, especially clete. i have an 06 bowman blue auto of his ft. got a list?
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

    Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    i'm your guy for tigers stuff, especially clete. i have an 06 bowman blue auto of his ft. got a list?
    I am interested in that auto. I also need:
    2008 Topps
    2008 Topps Chrome
    2008 UD Timeline
    2008 Upper Deck RC
    2008 Topps Heritage
    2009 Topps
    2009 Upper deck
    2010 Topps
    2010 Upper Deck

    The QB's I need are 2012 Bowman draft, Bowman draft chrome, Bowman Sterling.

    Tigers for trade:
    2007 Fleer Ultra Miguel Cabrera jersey memorabilia patch
    2007 Topps Co-Signers Solo Sigs Anibal Sanchez autograph
    2008 Topps Moments And Milestones Armando Galarraga Rookie Autograph
    1996 Leaf Signature Gold Travis Fryman Auto
    2010 Topps Chrome #177 Austin Jackson Rookie auto (Maybe)
    2012 Panini Signature Series Casey Crosby autograph #030/299
    2002 Bowman Miguel Cabrera Rookie
    2002 Topps Stadium Miguel Cabrera rookie
    2003 Upper Deck Miguel Cabrera Rookie
    2003 Topps Prospect Miguel Cabrera Rookie
    2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary Al Kaline SP
    Last edited by VerlanderFan35; 01-08-2013 at 09:56 PM.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    No Berry, Theriot, or Clete, but I should still have some Tigers GU FT. I can use this for my PC:

    1996 Leaf Signature Gold Travis Fryman Auto

    If you are interested, I can give you a list of Tiger's what I have FT.

    Thanks,
    Brad

    Hidden Content

    NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 104/232 (44.83%)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BBonds25 View Post
    No Berry, Theriot, or Clete, but I should still have some Tigers GU FT. I can use this for my PC:

    1996 Leaf Signature Gold Travis Fryman Auto

    If you are interested, I can give you a list of Tiger's what I have FT.

    Thanks,
    Brad
    Let me know what you have and I will be more than happy to trade with you!

  7. #7
    Apparently I traded just about everything that is not PC. I do have a 2010 Allen & Ginter Miguel Cabrera GU (Tigers Uni). Probably not enough for the Fryman I'm sure. I know I have a few Verlander base and inserts from @2008 or 09. If you are interested, I can list those as well.

    Thanks,
    Brad

    Hidden Content

    NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 104/232 (44.83%)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BBonds25 View Post
    Apparently I traded just about everything that is not PC. I do have a 2010 Allen & Ginter Miguel Cabrera GU (Tigers Uni). Probably not enough for the Fryman I'm sure. I know I have a few Verlander base and inserts from @2008 or 09. If you are interested, I can list those as well.

    Thanks,
    Brad
    I am interested in the Cabrera GU. What Verlanders do you have?
    I would trade two GU cards for the Fryman auto. Do you have and Cubs, Mets, or Phillies?

  9. #9
    I have a x fractor rc of Clete Thomas from 08 bc
    PC: Adrian Gonzalez....

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by waulk11 View Post
    I have a x fractor rc of Clete Thomas from 08 bc
    What are you looking for in trade?
    Here is my trade page: http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...VerlanderFan35

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •