Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

What's by your computer,after New Year's edition.

I'll start this off,put it this way I haven't had this much clutter in awhile.

2012 Topps chrome almost complete 2nd set of football.

certified football christmas present box.

4 2012 Topps value boxes baseball.

complete retail 1-100 abs mem football set.

a bunch of racing card auto and memorabilia cards I was trying to sell.

samuel adams beer bottles,almost full ashtray,and some cd's I got for christmas.

Tomorrow I seriously have to clean this mess,what's your computer top look like,take care Steve.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

well, i have a laptop....so i move ti al the time.

on my bedroom table i have a toplarder display box with about 100 cards in toploaders in it.....a monster box,and 2 smaller monster box cases.

all organized tho

SCF Rewards
    Country

well, i have a laptop....so i move ti al the time.

on my bedroom table i have a toplarder display box with about 100 cards in toploaders in it.....a monster box,and 2 smaller monster box cases.

all organized tho

Congrats on having them organized,that is one of my New Years resolutions,maybe by the middle of February I'll have this room looking the way it should.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'll let me picture do the talking....

291039_10200091674311964_1967300693_o.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lugnut12mcisaac's Items on eBay

I have a laptop on a desk with a few hundred toploaders, team bags, and penny sleeves behind it. Then I have a few thousand base and insert cards from the last 3 years all over my desk with a ton of shipping supplies below my desk.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

As I have a laptop it depends on where I am, but right now (at my GF's house) on the night stand by the bed is my Hockey Becketts, a bottle of Diet Pepsi, my ipod and phone that are charging, the magnifying glass I use to check card prices since I am old now and the light in here is not good, and the box of 70's era hockey cards I have been putting in my database that my GF's son inherited from a family friend

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW Roger,still not as cluttered as mine though,I just listed what,s by my computer,now if you want to see my whole computer room geez what a mess,bags with cards on the floor 7 tool boxes with my high end cards and 1 tub with my decent Rookies.One of these days I'll have an organized collection,and I haven't forgot about the cards I was going to send you just haven't been out to the post office lately,take care Steve.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW Roger,still not as cluttered as mine though,I just listed what,s by my computer,now if you want to see my whole computer room geez what a mess,bags with cards on the floor 7 tool boxes with my high end cards and 1 tub with my decent Rookies.One of these days I'll have an organized collection,and I haven't forgot about the cards I was going to send you just haven't been out to the post office lately,take care Steve.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

HAHA Steve, believe me I got more. One whole side of my walk-in closet in my bedroom as a TON more shoe boxes and 2 more shelves full of stuff...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Signed 8x10 of Rickey Henderson. Couple of external drives. My Rickey Henderson PSA Basic Topps set hangs above my computer. And a photo of my daughter on the day she was born.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast