Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My new favorite card *Hint - Every Day I'm Russell'in*

I've been in possession of this card for about 30 minutes and am still kind of not belivin' it. Yikes.

Looking for Ken Griffey Jr Stuff

Hidden Content

Nice!
    Super Collecting:Norris Cole!
    Others:Mario Chalmers, Drew Brees, Mariano Rivera, Derek Jeter
    Hidden Content

one of the sickiest wilson's ive seen congrats i gotta ask if you dont mind what u gave up for it
    2011 TOPPS FINEST UFC JUMBO THREADS 8/31Hidden Content

sweeet card, congrats on the PC pull.
    Collecting everything of: Frank Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by NC30715 View Post

one of the sickiest wilson's ive seen congrats i gotta ask if you dont mind what u gave up for it

Thanks man. Pretty Happy about it. I've been working on the deal for about a week. I don't want to say the final amount, but lets say more than $100, less than $500.
    Looking for Ken Griffey Jr Stuff

Hidden Content

very cool pickup
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

great looking Wilson!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

That's a really awesome card! I'm curious what you have it in. I always worry about cards like this as it seems like magnetics would be disastrous and penny sleeve/toploader would be only marginally better as it just seems like due to the shape/size of the card they'd be able to wiggle around some and potentially damage it. As much as I don't like them for high enders, it almost seems like the best thing to put one of these in would be a semi rigid as it would hold it in place better. You actually own it though, what do you have it in and does it seem fairly secure? Gorgeous card regardless, congrats on a nice pickup!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast