Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Greg childs upper deck 2012 lettermen /35 autograph for ur pittsburgh steelers

Have a childs auto & wanting current roster/past star steelers....thanks
    http://s76.beta.photobucket.com/user...07963.jpg.html
    Last edited by hockeydad2; 01-08-2013 at 10:22 PM.
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Hidden Content

Drop the puck!
    Hidden Content

I'd be interested, but not sure that I have anything in my bucket that you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasTraveller View Post
    I'd be interested, but not sure that I have anything in my bucket that you are looking for.
    well do u have any Pittsburgh cards in any sport or a similar bv card for bait?
    Hidden Content

All I can say is to check my bucket to see if there is anything of similar value that would interest you for it. Don't really have much in the way of Pittsburgh stuff. The Steeler stuff goes fast. Though I do have two chrome autos of Chris Rainey.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasTraveller View Post
    All I can say is to check my bucket to see if there is anything of similar value that would interest you for it. Don't really have much in the way of Pittsburgh stuff. The Steeler stuff goes fast. Though I do have two chrome autos of Chris Rainey.
    would hav done the Rainey but he was just waived by the Steelers so do u have any 1 card worth $30 for bait?
    Last edited by hockeydad2; 01-10-2013 at 04:24 PM.
    Hidden Content

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    Hidden Content

anybody want this guy?????????
    Hidden Content

will take any Pittsburgh current roster players in sports
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast