FS: 225 base cards

Looking to sell the last of my hockey cards - what I have left are 225 base cards, mostly from 2000-2005, with a few more recent. Not looking to make much off of these - mainly looking for the cost of shipping plus a couple bucks to cover the cost of time and supplies - essentially, a penny per card. Anyone interested? Will also consider trades for basketball cards.
    Kevin Garnett collector - own 1501 (25.1%) different! Always looking for more!

Collecting Minnesota Timberwolves (1009) and Chicago Bulls (385), too!

"Anything is possible" - Kevin Garnett

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

Anyone interested?

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

Bump...

Anyone interested?

i might be interested pm me
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content