Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bump.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Bought a great Manu gold Prizm off here yesterday. Anyone today?
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Today?

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    Jordan Inserts
    Kobe inserts
    Scans and prices please.... sometimes digging through buckets in the ipad is a pain.Bryce
    Any specific inserts you're looking for? range of years or sets?

Quote Originally Posted by GoTerps04 View Post
    Any specific inserts you're looking for? range of years or sets?
    Not really. Mostly cards over a sell value of $10-$15 dollars and somewhere in the 90's....

Anyone today?

Anyone today? Has to be someone.

I have a few koby inserts from gold standard and a nice Kevin love signs of gold auto

Quote Originally Posted by bomber5 View Post
    I have a few koby inserts from gold standard and a nice Kevin love signs of gold auto
    I'll pass thanks. Anyone else?

Today?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast