Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Score chrome, aka score platinum wasn't available in packs. Basically they were chrome looking parallels of the base score cards that were offered via redemption on a team by team basis. I can't remember for the life of me what you needed to get a set. Somewhere around here I have the pens and flyers.

By the long accepted definetion of a "true rookie card", those Schwartz parallels are not rookie cards. They're parallels.

That doesn't mean they're not more valuable than the rookie /999. I would suspect they sell for a much higher premium becuase they're more limited.

"Rookie Card" does not mean "Best", "Most Desirable", or "Valuable".

Quote Originally Posted by mooneyes View Post
    So just curious, by old school ideals, my Artifacts Jaden Schwartz emerald/99 and saphire/85 are parallels and in theory not as valuable as the true rc # out of 999? I say theory as today's market seems to say otherwise as pwaldo mentions. It would be cool to have a rare Belfour or Sakic rc etc...

Tim
    Hidden Content
    My Wants

Hidden Content

I WILL BE AWAY FROM NOV 15 THROUGH NOV 23, AND LIKELY NOT RESPONDING TO PMs

Quote Originally Posted by Camarotuner View Post
    Score chrome, aka score platinum wasn't available in packs. Basically they were chrome looking parallels of the base score cards that were offered via redemption on a team by team basis. I can't remember for the life of me what you needed to get a set. Somewhere around here I have the pens and flyers.

You had to collect the entire team in gold and mail it in to get the platinum. I had the Kings but never got around to sending it in (I think the Gretzky books at $300 or something crazy like that now lol) ooops

I see the Tiffany as a seperate set. (Like OPC and OPC Chrome from the late 90's) therefor the cards would be rookies
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar/Travis Konecny/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Quote Originally Posted by Camarotuner View Post
    As explained below. Not many of those sets out there obey either unless they sent some out the back door. A print of another set we can only guess.

Don
    Quote Originally Posted by hossa18sens View Post
    You had to collect the entire team in gold and mail it in to get the platinum. I had the Kings but never got around to sending it in (I think the Gretzky books at $300 or something crazy like that now lol) ooops
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

300 for the Gretzky? Dammit the ONE thing score makes that ends up being worth money and I didn't gobble them up lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12