What is the best box to get?

What do you guys prefer? I really like strata and certified but Ive already had 3 boxes of certified. I'm thinking about getting a box of momentum. What do you guys suggest? I can't really afford the really expensive boxes like sterling or exquisite.

Momentum has 10 hits, which is nice. But I found them to be lower end autos in the box I bought. Everyone seems to love chrome, me as well. But you only get one hit per hobby box. I have to say I have purchased two blaster boxes of Chrome from Target and both had an auto. I wouldn't say that is not the norm for blasters though.
    Working on Chase Daniel Super Collection 59/121 (49%) + 2 1/1 Hidden Content
    Am always looking for Mizzou players! Even Michael Egnew.
    Vikings, Kurt Warner and Dan Marino are an option as well!
    All Football for Sale or Trade:
    Hidden Content

Yea take the money you were going to use and buy Chrome blasters and rack packs. No guarenteed hits but I've had so much better success with those then I did any hobby boxes I've bought. lol

moving to football card talk.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

if you're thinking of momentum try a box of panini black. some really nice stuff in it and decent hits
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

I'm a big Chrome guy, so I always suggest Chrome when people ask.

A lot of numbered refractors you will pull from Chrome, not even considered "hits" will sell or trade for more than junky game used/relic cards from other products. Not to mention that if you do pull an auto, it's likely to be on-card. If you go the hobby box route, you're guaranteed an auto.

I opened 72 packs of Chrome retail this year and ended up with 2 autos, 3 camo refractors, 3 pink, 1 purple, 2 black and 1 blue (I think that was it...10 total anyway). Great fun to open.
    ** Hidden Content ** Hidden Content
    Help me with 2011 Topps Platinum Green RC refs #/499!! (Have 11/50) **
    ** Hidden Content **

I would also say Topps Chrome. Those blaster boxes are incredible for 19.99, 8 packs

Chrome. I love ripping Chrome even when I don't get anything nice lol.

You gonna make me buy some Topps Chrome. What I miss in Topps base is on-card signature. Thanks.

Check out the 2012 Crown Royale, real sharp looking Silhouette patch autos! Love the looks of Crown this year! Seen some nice stuff hit out of it too!