The Blind Sheik and Our Mute President

Egypt's terror-coddling President Mohamed Morsi has repeated his arrogant demand that America free convicted 1993 World Trade Center mastermind Omar Abdel-Rahman. I'd like to report that President Obama repeated his...

More...

That guy should have been shot already.Why is he breathing
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Same goes for Malkin. That's a nice story, but is it true? No way to tell...

Any ™™™™™™bags left that were involved with 9/11 should be dead by now.How are these terrorists still breathing.Oh yeah liberal death penalty rules
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    She doesn't say anything about wanting him dead. She wants Obama to yell at Egypt and potentially start a war with them too. Stupidity.

I do agree with you though, they should all be dead. That's not what Malkin cares about though, just that Obama isn't starting fights.

We can agree they all should be dead.Glad we can see eye to eye on something

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    She doesn't say anything about wanting him dead. She wants Obama to yell at Egypt and potentially start a war with them too. Stupidity.

I do agree with you though, they should all be dead. That's not what Malkin cares about though, just that Obama isn't starting fights.

My Bucket
    Hidden Content