Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bucket finally updated! Ready to trade again!

Checking all buckets!
    looking for anything!
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

Randy Moss PC - 84 Jerseys/Patches , 690 Base/Insert , 42 Rookies, 2 Auto, 1 printing plate 819 total cards! (NO DOUBLES)

i wouldn't mind a shot at your david wilson /24 auto, the jeffery /24 auto, and the jeffery 1/1 auto
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Cutler rc autos

I like the Turbin cards. CMB
    Collecting Bears (especially Urlacher), Browns, Jazz, Real Salt Lake, Cubs, and any former BYU players.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cccupps420 View Post
    i wouldn't mind a shot at your david wilson /24 auto, the jeffery /24 auto, and the jeffery 1/1 auto
    i like your josh Gordon auto and Torrey smith quad certified auto, both Moreno autos /5
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

Randy Moss PC - 84 Jerseys/Patches , 690 Base/Insert , 42 Rookies, 2 Auto, 1 printing plate 819 total cards! (NO DOUBLES)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewman View Post
    I like the Turbin cards. CMB

Sorry diet see anything that caught my eye
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

Alright, thanks for checking.
    Collecting Bears (especially Urlacher), Browns, Jazz, Real Salt Lake, Cubs, and any former BYU players.
    Hidden Content

Like the Wilson Auto #/24, Jeffrey Autos #/24 and #/25 and the Turbin Patch. LMK
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Like the Wilson Auto #/24, Jeffrey Autos #/24 and #/25 and the Turbin Patch. LMK

I lie your dez Bryant auto
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

Up
    Hidden Content
    Photobucket^

what can we do for one of the moreno's? the other 2 are incoming...the torrey unfortunately i may never receive i have been waiting over 3 months for it, lmk
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Cutler rc autos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast