Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Tony Gonzalez

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See richslyfox14's Items on eBay

Tony Gonzalez

i'm thinking of sending a TTM to tony gonzalez since he has a great return rate, but i've heard some controversy over the authenticity of his autographs. what are your thoughts? are they definately ghost-signed or what? is it worth even sending him a TTM? any feedback would be great. thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

I can't add too much to the conversation, as football isn't my Forte (get it? Matt Forte? I know, cheesy), but I don't send to people that have an inkling of being fakes unless its via e-mail (being free I don't mind). You can always compare it to certified autos by Upper Deck or Panini after the fact. Those you know are legit, and I doubt a ghost signer would be 100% accurate, but autopen may still be an issues too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

It really is so tough to tell- I got a success from him and the signature that I got looks a lot neater than the ones that are certified however there are a lot of the same characteristics that make the sigs unique. I have a hard time believing it was authentic because it was such a quick turnaround sending to his fanmail address and the postmarked city was no where near Atlanta. Again, its tough to tell but I will just "assume" mine is authentic. Bri
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't add too much to the conversation, as football isn't my Forte (get it? Matt Forte? I know, cheesy), but I don't send to people that have an inkling of being fakes unless its via e-mail (being free I don't mind). You can always compare it to certified autos by Upper Deck or Panini after the fact. Those you know are legit, and I doubt a ghost signer would be 100% accurate, but autopen may still be an issues too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See richslyfox14's Items on eBay

thanks for the info guys. i'll see, i might just give him a try and see what i get back