Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Group Case Break - 2012 Panini Contenders 12 Box Case - Card Draft!!

Sell Sheet - http://atlsportscards.com/product_ex...2010-12-12.pdf

Release Date - February 6th,2013

BOX BREAK
    - 5 Autographs (at least 2 on-card)
    - 3 Rookie Stallions
    - 3 Legendary Champions
    - 3 ROY Contenders
    - 3 MVP Contenders

COLLECTION BREAKDOWN
    - 100 Season Tickets
    - 100 Rookie Tickets
    - 35 RPS Rookie Tickets

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
    - Football's landmark Rookie Card set celebrates its 20th anniversary by delivering five autographs per box (including at least two on card), and a Rookie Card design befitting two decades on top.
    - Rookie Tickets - Autographs from 100 of the most collected Rookies from the 2012 season. Look for Autographed Playoff Ticket versions, sequentially numbered to 99.
    - RPS Rookie Tickets - on-card autographs from some of the hottest rookies to hit the gridiron. Look for 1 of 1 on-card autographed printing plates versions!
    - Legendary Contender Autographs - Past legends highlight this historic autograph card.
    - Look for Solid Gold Rookie Tickets!

Legendary Contenders: Some Of The NFL's All-Time Greats Highlight This Set, Including John Elway, Jerry Rice, Joe Namath And More.

Rookie Of The Year Contenders: The Top-Performing Rookies Highlight This Set, Sequentially Numbered To 49 Or Less.

Rookie Tickets: Autographs From 100 Of The Most Collected Rookies From The 2012 Season. Look For Autographed Playoff Ticket Versions, Numbered To 99 Or Less.

Rookie Ink: On-Card Autographs From 30 Of The Top Rookies From The 2012 Season. Look For Players Like Andrew Luck, Brandon Weeden, Justin Blackmon, Doug Martin, David Wilson, Robert Griffin III And Michael Floyd.

RPS Rookie Ticket: On-Card Autographs From Some Of The Hottest Rookies To Hit The Gridiron. Look For 1-Of-1 On-Card Autographed Printing Plates Versions!

Instructions:

This group break is going to be done as a card draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our card draft order. After we break the case, all the cards will be listed and we will "draft" the cards in the order that we come out. Once you have your slot locked, this is a binding deal. Anyone backing out after the team is locked will receive a negative feedback rating and will not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.

You will have 12 hours to make your selection. Should you log on during your 12 hours and NOT make your selection, you will be skipped and we will come back to you. Should you be on the clock for over 24 hours without logging in, a selection will be made for you based on the best available or the teams of interest (based on your location, profile information, personal collections, etc.). This will keep the drafting process rolling smoothly.

The price for each individual slot is $31 delivered. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards. People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.

There is a limit of SIX (6) slots per member.

Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), I will post the trade with payment information inside. Once you confirm the trade, IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of confirmation. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!

If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.

Once all members have paid the product will be ordered and the randomization will occur. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at www.blogtv.com/people/rybowski

So who's in?

3. WYTMKE
    4. SgtAJC
    6. SgtAJC
    7. xxgoauLdxx
    8. jrs865
    10. WYTMKE
    12. SgtAJC
    13. Afrank45
    14. cbuskstwar
    15. Artified71
    16. ernieren
    17. browns345543
    18. ufgator12279
    20. jrs865
    21. WYTMKE
    22. kconeil1970
    23. dunoon32
    25. SgtAJC
    27. deansayso
    29. Crow_PK
    30. Artified71
    31. WYTMKE
    32. jrs865
    33. ufgator12279
    34. dunoon32
    36. ernieren
    43. cbuskstwar
    45. Afrank45
    47. deansayso
    50. WYTMKE
    52. Crow_PK
    55. WYTMKE
    Last edited by Rybowski; 03-10-2013 at 06:50 PM.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

I'll join this group break with spots 8, 20 and 32. i like the lower $ entry point with this card draft then a team draft. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

TTT

Bump!
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

What if there's more than 60 hits, there's a very strong possibility of that. Plus, does the purchaser of the case get all the non auto rookie tickets /99 and the inserts? Just curious, cause I've always and only done 'team draft' breaks, so that's why I'm asking, I dunno ... Thx -Dave-

I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by *StanglY* View Post
    What if there's more than 60 hits, there's a very strong possibility of that. Plus, does the purchaser of the case get all the non auto rookie tickets /99 and the inserts? Just curious, cause I've always and only done 'team draft' breaks, so that's why I'm asking, I dunno ... Thx -Dave-
    With the possibility of having more than 60 auto's, we could do a randomization of any auto's that wouldn't get selected in the first 60. That way, everyone has an equal chance of possibly receiving an extra auto. As for the non-auto rookie tickets and inserts, we can go up the list starting from 60 and draft the more important non-auto's and inserts.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

Quote Originally Posted by ufgator12279 View Post
    18 & 33 for now...may pick up more later :)
    Will get you down, thanks for joining!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    With the possibility of having more than 60 auto's, we could do a randomization of any auto's that wouldn't get selected in the first 60. That way, everyone has an equal chance of possibly receiving an extra auto. As for the non-auto rookie tickets and inserts, we can go up the list starting from 60 and draft the more important non-auto's and inserts.
    That sounds like a solid game plan. I don't know how the Contenders cases will be this year with the anniversary thing going on, but I've busted cases of Contenders the last couple of years, and the hits always well exceeded the guaranteed hits for the entire case. Based on my experience, I'd be shocked if 2012 is any different, lol. I was just curious on the contingency plan I guess, again, I'm just used to the team drafts. I hope my questions were not offending to anyone in any kind of way. If so, I apologize. I hope this break turns out to be a typical Contenders case, if so, it'll be a blast! -Dave-

I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.

Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

Plenty of spots left....
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast