1 Box 11-12 Contenders....

Bought my dad a box of contenders since he got slammed on his football break. this always happens when I get him a box

sports ft/fs and non sports ft/fs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Whoa! Nice hit!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Haha, awesome response to the Staal...
    IF THE CARD YOU'RE ABOUT TO TRADE ME IS DAMAGED...PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!!! PLEASE TAPE YOUR TOPLOADERS SHUT!
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Sweet 1 of 1!!! I have a question; I seen lots of rips by this guy. I don't get it does he discount the box so he can open it camera? I know he does breaks with a lot of people, but considering it was just your box I'm just wondering. - Laser
    Babe Ruth Wasn't Alive When Sharpie Markers Were Invented!!

Quote Originally Posted by lasershow15 View Post
    Sweet 1 of 1!!! I have a question; I seen lots of rips by this guy. I don't get it does he discount the box so he can open it camera? I know he does breaks with a lot of people, but considering it was just your box I'm just wondering. - Laser
    I watch all of his hockey breaks, and I think people who maybe don't have an LCS and don't want to wait for the boxes to get to them ask him to break it on camera for him just so they can watch it and know what they have right away. I personally would wait just to open my boxes myself but some people just want it done.
    Collecting ALL Capitals YGs Hidden Content (16/26 - 61.5%)
    Also collecting John Carlson and Nicklas Backstrom
    Hidden Content

sweet staal 1/1 !!!!
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Looking for star player RC's from SPX, SPA, UDS1/2, SPGU, Ultimate & MORE!

amazing pull
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Quote Originally Posted by lasershow15 View Post
    He doesnt dicount the box. If you order from him you can reply to the invoice that you want it broke live, otherwise he will send you the box. I prefer to have it opened there so everyone can see my pain or gain. But usually I get another box sent that I can open on my own.
    sports ft/fs and non sports ft/fs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    haha great job
    Hidden Content
    Feedbacks: 59/59
    CNC 29/29 HI 5/5 BO 189 Positive and 100%
    PC Rookie Year of: Faulk (175+ 82% with 13 1/1s) 08-09-10-11 dmen, S.Reinhart, Eakin, OEL, Benn, Duchene, Tavares, Landeskog, C.Smith GoT autos
    Bucket: Hidden Content