Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PM's sent! Thanks everyone!
    Mark.
    Collecting Game Used Australian Baseball Players Items. Yankees Base. Serial Numbered Aussie Born Players.

Hi,
    Please PM me a price on these:
    Prime Patches Moyer
    Prime Patches Gonzalez
    Prime Patches Huff
    Thanks,
    Tim
    I collect Todd Helton, Roy Campanella, Cris Carter(Vikings), Derrick Coleman, Warren Spahn, Mel Ott, Jimmie Foxx, Aramis Ramirez, Yaz, Johnny Bench, & any HOFers.
    Hidden Content

Galaragga Sweet Spot
    Soriano SPx
    Hunter L+L

Individual and lot, please.
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

All questions and PM's responded to. Have heard very little back. Would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks,
    Mark.
    Collecting Game Used Australian Baseball Players Items. Yankees Base. Serial Numbered Aussie Born Players.

Bucket updated.

Mark.

I would like a price on the lot as well.
    Thanks!

Not looking to sell as a lot yet. Unless you have an offer that blows me away. Would rather maximize potential income as this money is going towards other bills.

Thanks for looking though!

Bump for the weekend! Plenty of autos under $10!

http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/z...tos/?start=all

Mark.

Whats the asking price for the soriano and phil hughes?
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

PM sent!
    Thanks!
    Mark.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123