Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

MILESTONE TIME! 800 Unique Irbe Cards!

So, after not having updated my site for several months, I decided to update it and also update my card count. How surprised I was when my count went up by four to hit 802. I now own nearly 94% of Irbe's non-expo and non-1 of 1 cards, to go along with a lot of oddball and unlisted stuff.

A huge thanks goes out to Eddy in BC (for the free card), as well as Tim (TurcoCollector) for the recent help with some of my odder oddities in the Irbe collection.

I don't need pictures, I don't need a long story, I am just glad that I have finally passed another milestone with my collection. Despite my waining interest in cards in favor of the game-used memorabilia market, I am still glad that I still get excited with a new Irbe or Szuper card for my collection!

Ah heck, I feel charitable, here is a picture of my biggest two additions since last Irbe update!

Dual cut auto of Irbe/Konstantinov (#/1)

Dual cut auto of Irbe/Vanbiesbrouck (#/1)

And for the record, I do hate these Leaf cards. All players are alive and there is no reason to make 1/1 cut autographs of them. Regardless, as much as I do not care for them, I am happy to own them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Congrats on the huge milestone! Here's to 900! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'd like to think my little odd-ball was number 800.........that is truly amazing, man. I look at my two-inch binder crammed with Marios and think to myself, "Self, you sure have alot of Marios. But don't get cocky now, Bruce has an EIGHT-inch binder stuffed full............."

Congrats!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

I'd like to think my little odd-ball was number 800.........that is truly amazing, man. I look at my two-inch binder crammed with Marios and think to myself, "Self, you sure have alot of Marios. But don't get cocky now, Bruce has an EIGHT-inch binder stuffed full............."

Congrats!!

Almost, it was number 801...haha!

I have two binders full of Irbe, as well as countless stuff on my walls, on and in my cupboards, on top of my computer desk, in my drawers, on my TV stand, and in my closets. If someone doesn't know who I collect when they come into my house, they have very poor observation skills.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Great job on all those cards. Now I know why it is so hard to find all those Irbe Between the Pipes cards! 1000 cards is just around the corner!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Really sweet 1/1s! Congrats on your milestone. Pursuing game-used memorabilia will definitely bring a new set of challenges to your collecting experience!