Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who needs $50??

Who needs $50??

Im looking for a nice lot, or a nice card. Doesnt matter. Looking for newer rookies autos. Really like the Calder auto patches and the Dominion RC auto patch cards but it doesnt have to be either of them. Just some ideas. I want this to be the best $50 i ever spent. Lets see!!
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

12/13 artifacts joe thornton auto /5

No interest but very nice offer! Thanks!
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    MyHidden Content

Ttt
    MyHidden Content

To start, can you use a Crown Royale All the Kings Men auto jersey Pat Lafontaine /100

That would be a nice start.

Quote Originally Posted by 2broscollections View Post
    To start, can you use a Crown Royale All the Kings Men auto jersey Pat Lafontaine /100
    MyHidden Content

Not Calder auto patches but cup contenders auto patches

Curtis joesph sick 2 color patch auto multiple breaks

D sedin 2 color patch auto

If you like one of then I have other things to add and can get you scans when I get home
    Last edited by theboxbreaker96; 01-10-2013 at 10:27 AM.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

The Cujo sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by theboxbreaker96 View Post
    Not Calder auto patches but cup contenders auto patches

Curtis joesph sick 2 color patch auto multiple breaks

D sedin 2 color patch auto

If you like one of then I have other things to add and can get you scans when I get home
    MyHidden Content

I will pass but thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by emmasaces View Post

MyHidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast