Question On Alfred Morris Autograph Cards

Hey guys I see they have been selling for like 40-45 bucks on ebay. Any chance this price drops soon? He's my favorite player and is it worth it to get one now?

I doubt he's gonna go to far down. Probably stay about the same. He doesn't have nearly as many autos as the others so he should hold value pretty good for a while at least. Side note I have a momentum if interested
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

offseason, wait until the draft and people will be pursuing 2013 rookies in favor of what morris did. I hope he is a beast as i pulled his bowman sterling auto in my case! I like stories like this where the guy is a high pick and comes out of nowhere!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

100% chance his cards will drop. They are inflated. He is a RB too. If he were to miss any time next year his stuff would decrease considerably. RB card values are very sensitive.

is it worth it to buy one for 42 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by RG3NFL View Post
    is it worth it to buy one for 42 bucks
    Not if it will be $32 in April after the draft, and you can wait that long. Worst case: It's still $42ish in April. Best case: you save 25%.
    ** Hidden Content ** Hidden Content
    Help me with 2011 Topps Platinum Green RC refs #/499!! (Have 11/50) **
    ** Hidden Content **