Lack of traders?

There's hardly anyone on the racing forum anymore...where did everybody go?
    Racing: Joey Logano and Johnny Sauter
    Please let me know any concern BEFORE leaving negative feedback!
    USA deals only!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by joeyfan22 View Post
    There's hardly anyone on the racing forum anymore...where did everybody go?
    I think everyone waiting for total mem and many people like me are cutting down there collections

I don't think its a lack of people wanting to trade, I hink its a lack of cards they want to trade for.

-Tom
    Ted Musgrave card collection 98.1% complete: Cards Known: 1003, Cards Owned: 984

Agreed, also the value of cards has dropped dramatically over the past few years. Most people just buy what they want off of e-bay and pass on busting boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lea DeFoote View Post
    I don't think its a lack of people wanting to trade, I hink its a lack of cards they want to trade for.

-Tom

Seems every time I bust a $20 or $40 or even a $100 box, I'm very lucky to get even half of what I paid for it. You really have to get a huge score to even get what you paid for, it's a borderline scam.

Yup. I really don't stray too far off my wants.

Which can be found here...lol. http://mdclapps.webs.com/bradkeselowskiwantlist.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Lea DeFoote View Post

-Tom
    Collecting: Brad Keselowski Trading Cards, Hero Cards, Diecast & More
    Hidden Content
    I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items

I also feel the boxes are getting to expensive for me to pull my wants. Then i am stuck with the rest. Seems to me like to many #rd and ru are being offered instead of the traditional insert sets. And that is running the prices up. Then i cant seem to trade the rest.
    I started buying from ebay.
    Collecting Tony Stewart
    and Stewart Haas Racing
    My Traders, Wants And PC located here at SCF in the Inventory page
    Hidden Content

They make way to many parallels to start. I agree with the inserts, that is what started card collecting, trying to make sets and the insert sets. Of course they were harder to make 10 years ago but also had value. Now the only thing of value are the autos and race used but only some drivers. If you over produce anything, it eventually becomes worthless. Just my two cents.

Brennan
    Hidden Content

Collecting Mark Martin, Matt Kenseth, Regan Smith, & Aric Almirola