Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    please pm me, stepping away from pc, but ill get the email

Please take a look at my bucket and PM me for any trades! :
    Hidden Content
    I collect what you find in my PC, Texans, CPatt, Oilers, some Titans but always willing to check buckets!

IS the Peppers numbered?
    Collecting Bears (especially Urlacher), Browns, Jazz, Real Salt Lake, Cubs, and any former BYU players.
    Hidden Content

the Peppers is 11/199

Hidden Content
    I collect what you find in my PC, Texans, CPatt, Oilers, some Titans but always willing to check buckets!

bump

Hidden Content

Really interested in the Curtis Martin Relic that you have marked as Warrick Dunn, haha.

CMB and LMK.
    PC: Darrelle Revis Adrian Peterson Russell Wilson Lebron James Josh Robinson Jamaal Charles
    Base/Inserts: New York Jets Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins Miami Heat

POKEMON MARVEL COMICS, ACTION FIGURES, AND CARDS (ANYTHING SPIDERMAN)
    Hidden Content

i like this

COLLECTING:*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Odle Beckham*Mike Evans*Jeremy Hill*
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

haha nate, thats crazy... that has been like that since i created PB. madness. let me check yall's buckets

Hidden Content

Nate, I like the McNair Relic and the V.Young relic. LMK

Hidden Content

Hey June,
    I'm looking for an auto for that Givens, I didn't see anything I'd like for it. I like most any current Texan, D.Bowe, Alfred Morris, Justin Blackmon, Eddie George and oilers that became titans

Hidden Content

I could use the Criner/Broyles dual GU, possibly the Ted Hendricks GU and all of your 2012 Prime Signatures base /499...let me know if you see anything in my bucket! Thanks!
    Collecting any and all Oakland Raiders and Winnipeg Jets - Current or Former, just need to be wearing their logo on the card!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast