Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

NY relax. You can say whatever you want just update your humour. That stuff is a crime against comedy. I couldn't care less about Clinton.

Calm down, bud.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

It's too bad that's the best you could come back with and can poo poo the actions of a scumbag. But you have a Canadian flag so it really does not matter. I'm not overly concerned about the view of outsiders on our politics or our country.

...Rick

EDIT: I would never, ever even think about dogging a citizen from another country about their views of their country. I know I was not able to speak my mind while serving my country but now being retired I have earned that right to do so. A right that I was willing to give my life for. I do not take kindly to outsiders toying with me on my opinions or views. Some of which would hide behind Mom's skirt because they would not have the fortitude to fight for such a right. I saw privates on up sent to a military stockade or even the prison at Leavenworth for making false official statements while the scumbag at the top of the food chain get away with much worse. Father of the Year. HaHaHa

What a crock of BS. The guy buries you in the argument and that's your reply? Mind your own business? And then you start quoting military behaviour like it has anything to do with the subject at hand?

The 2nd highlighted comment is particular crap because it's baseless. You don't even know the person, yet you are certain he's a coward? You tell him to mind his own business, yet out of the other side of your mouth you say nobody has your freedom? Yeah OK. What about freedom of speech. Oh yeah, that's only for Americans.

Your losing retort is full of assumption, lies, and above all loss, Take your medicine like a man, you were destroyed in the argument.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Is it really that serious? You two are getting all hot and bothered over some guy cheating on his wife. News flash both men as well as women cheat on their spouses every day. Not condoning or encouraging adultrey but happens all the time and to be honest unless it is absolutely none of our business. If that's the worse thing he done while he was in office then he did a damn good job. Come on now which is worse screwing and intern (Clinton) or screwing the whole country (Bush)?

Give up, man. You live in a country that ousted one of (if not the) greatest military minds in American history (so I've been told several times) for adultery. What other people do in the bedroom is of such importance to everyone else that the US would rather have its military weakened than have someone who committed adultery in charge.

I'm not condoning adultery either, as was suggested earlier and I couldn't give two craps about Clinton. Though I do care a little what outsiders think of my country. Maybe that's why Canada is in such better shape than the US currently is. We care.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a crock of BS. The guy buries you in the argument and that's your reply? Mind your own business? And then you start quoting military behaviour like it has anything to do with the subject at hand?

The 2nd highlighted comment is particular crap because it's baseless. You don't even know the person, yet you are certain he's a coward? You tell him to mind his own business, yet out of the other side of your mouth you say nobody has your freedom? Yeah OK. What about freedom of speech. Oh yeah, that's only for Americans.

Your losing retort is full of assumption, lies, and above all loss, Take your medicine like a man, you were destroyed in the argument.

Dude or is it dudette where did this joker destroy me in any argument? He had three posts responding to me.

1. 1998 called. They want their joke back.

2....they want their rant back too.

3. NY relax. You can say whatever you want just update your humour. That stuff is a crime against comedy. I couldn't care less about Clinton.

Calm down, bud.

Where in any of those statements did he destroy me?

#1 he responded to my post with a smart remark. I take crap off of no one, bet that. Can you read? I said "some of which", I did not single him/her out. I also did not say "nobody has my freedom". I said "I have earned that right" and I know sure as heck I did. At no time did I say anything about anyone not having the freedom of speech. I had enough fortitude that I was willing to give my life for others to have that right like many men and woman before and after me have/will. The subject at hand was Father of the Year. Any husband who cheats on his wife when they have kids is no Father of the Year in my book. If you cheat you have no morals or values and I have zero, nada, no respect for you. You can't have some morals and values. You either have them or you don't. The reason I brought up the military was to further show how much of a scumbag he is, was and will always be. I have no idea what educational level you have but if you have more than a second grader you would know that the military has a chain of command and at the top of that chain is the Commander-in-Chief. My point was that 18, 19 year old kids were doing time in a stockade or at the United States Disciplinary Barracks in Leavenworth KS for exactly what that scumbag did.

I spent too much time responding to you because I'm really not sure if you are able to read.

...Rick

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

and I got crap for asking if people could read. You need to take things a little less seriously and I'd see someone about possible anger issues. You sound like you're on your way to a stroke.

SCF Rewards
    Country

and I got crap for asking if people could read. You need to take things a little less seriously and I'd see someone about possible anger issues. You sound like you're on your way to a stroke.

Sorry but I take 18, 19 year olds being confined seriously, especially when the scumbag at the top of the Chain of Command committed a much bigger offense than those young kids. I believe in leading by example. I also take the role of father or lack there of very seriously when I've dealt with kids for over 25 years who never had a positive father figure in their life.

...Rick

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Sorry but I take 18, 19 year olds being confined seriously, especially when the scumbag at the top of the Chain of Command committed a much bigger offense than those young kids. I believe in leading by example. I also take the role of father or lack there of very seriously when I've dealt with kids for over 25 years who never had a positive father figure in their life.

...Rick

That's great, seriously. It has nothing to do with anything here, but it's great. Question though, are all those kids as angry as you?

Some things don't have to be serious. If you take everything as seriously as you've taken this thread you must have a very frustrating life. It's okay to have fun sometimes. I hope you remember to teach those kids that.

Also, staying on topic. Make sure they know how to stay on topic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

...Rick

It seems like you are mad a the wrong guy. Shouldn't you be mad at the policies that would put a 18 or 19 year old kid in club fed for a rather trivial matter rather than some guy running around on his wife. Again how is what Bill Clinton did in his own bedroom of any relevance to how he ran the country?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Bring back the 80's music Big Country highly underrated

I dont know all of what happened in the 80's .....and happy that i dont in some fashion.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's great, seriously. It has nothing to do with anything here, but it's great. Question though, are all those kids as angry as you?

Some things don't have to be serious. If you take everything as seriously as you've taken this thread you must have a very frustrating life. It's okay to have fun sometimes. I hope you remember to teach those kids that.

Also, staying on topic. Make sure they know how to stay on topic.

I think it has everything to do with the OP's thread "Father of the Year". If someone cheats on their wife in this case, that's being a good father? I would hope parents would instill good morals and values. I did not know that infidelity is a good trait. You ask about the kids being angry. Most of these kids are six feet under or are serving time in an adult facility. I guess you can't be angry when your dead and I don't know how many of them incarcerated are happy.

Frustrating life, no, far from it. Frustrated that I could not get through to some of these kids, for sure. Seeing kids laying face first on some cold pavement or serving the rest of their life in prison is not something that brings me joy. Possibly it would you.

You can go right on believing that a philanderer, cheat and liar is worthy of Father of the Year but I won't.

...Rick

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast