Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I am a huge music fan and they were greatly robbed of stardom.A shame the lead singer killed himself years back.Still a constant in my cd and ipod.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1998 called. They want their joke back.

Working as a MP Investigator in the military I saw first hand many, many soldiers ruin their careers by lying while making false official statements. Clinton was serving as C_mmander and Chief, that's the real joke. Clinton was, is and always will be a scumbag in my eyes. I have no respect for anyone who cheats on a spouse. If you can't be faithful to someone you supposedly love how can you be faithful and trustworthy to anyone else. Zero morals and values, ZERO, NADA, NONE.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 01-11-2013 at 02:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Working as a MP Investigator in the military I saw first hand many, many soldiers ruin their careers by lying while making false official statements. Clinton was serving as C_mmander and Chief, that's the real joke. Clinton was, is and always will be a scumbag in my eyes. I have no respect for anyone who cheats on a spouse. If you can't be faithful to someone you supposedly love how can you be faithful and trustworthy to anyone else. Zero morals and values, ZERO, NADA, NONE.

...Rick

...they want their rant back too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

...they want their rant back too.

It's too bad that's the best you could come back with and can poo poo the actions of a scumbag. But you have a Canadian flag so it really does not matter. I'm not overly concerned about the view of outsiders on our politics or our country.

...Rick

EDIT: I would never, ever even think about dogging a citizen from another country about their views of their country. I know I was not able to speak my mind while serving my country but now being retired I have earned that right to do so. A right that I was willing to give my life for. I do not take kindly to outsiders toying with me on my opinions or views. Some of which would hide behind Mom's skirt because they would not have the fortitude to fight for such a right. I saw privates on up sent to a military stockade or even the prison at Leavenworth for making false official statements while the scumbag at the top of the food chain get away with much worse. Father of the Year. HaHaHa
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 01-11-2013 at 03:42 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

NY Sports Team, I actually agree with you, Clinton is a scumbag. The best part is he was a huge part of the last election for the side who "supports" women rights, what a joke.

and Savage Garden is part of my CD collection and always will be, Santa Monica!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

NY Sports Team, I actually agree with you, Clinton is a scumbag. The best part is he was a huge part of the last election for the side who "supports" women rights, what a joke.

and Savage Garden is part of my CD collection and always will be, Santa Monica!!!

Someone can't go to their local Walmart and buy good morals and values. You either have them or you don't. Cheating on a spouse and then in front of a national audience lie to the American people saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky", that's some terrific morals and values. I know all good fathers cheat on their spouse. I feel slighted I did not have such an outstanding father. A true scumbag indeed.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Is it really that serious? You two are getting all hot and bothered over some guy cheating on his wife. News flash both men as well as women cheat on their spouses every day. Not condoning or encouraging adultrey but happens all the time and to be honest unless it is absolutely none of our business. If that's the worse thing he done while he was in office then he did a damn good job. Come on now which is worse screwing and intern (Clinton) or screwing the whole country (Bush)?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe if it happened once, but come on, this guy is a horn dog and a sexual addict, but he is a good speaker.

and to all those cheating on your spouse today, you are scumbags as well!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Maybe if it happened once, but come on, this guy is a horn dog and a sexual addict, but he is a good speaker.

and to all those cheating on your spouse today, you are scumbags as well!

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." John 8:7

Drops the mike and walks away.

SCF Rewards
    Country

perhaps you should run instead of walk, when the crowd turns on you with the stones.

Then Jesus asked them, “Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?” But they remained silent.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast