Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

PP READY FOR BEST DEAL ON NICE ALFRED MORRIS, Dez, Rueben Randle AUTO!!

Looking for a nice alfred morris auto (Panini Black, Absolute Spectrum, Momentum, Elite or R&S ), Dez Bryant (Cowboys Uni Only/No College) and Reuben Randle multi-colored Strata Clear Cut Autos!!!

I already have some offers on the table elsewhere with a few nice cards offered up to me at descent prices. Show me what you have and please post what your looking for. Im looking for a good deal here or below Ebay. His stuff is already starting to slip a bit and people are lowering. Wanted to see what I could get or if I needed to wait another couple weeks.

I have PP ready to spend NOW for best deal!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

8hr rule for bumping on here right? Havnt been on in awhile. Please bump for early morning exposure vs. late night......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See todderfield84's Items on eBay

Do u have his prestige auto already? I have one available for 30. lmk.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no but I did last summer before preseason and sold it witht the elite hard hats /199 like an idiot before I knew anything about him for 9.00 in a lot!!! Im might be interested in that. Would you take a partial trade? Im working on an Absolute Spectrum thats at the top of my list first.
    Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See todderfield84's Items on eBay

I checked ur bucket and didnt see anything id be interested in trading in. If u decide u want to purchase it for 30 paypal gift.. lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, will do. I just picked up an Absolute and two Momentums