Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

What a great concept pay off the debts you owe already.Shrew this is an absolute great statement but unfortunately these dopes will not do that.Imagine if there were a flat tax?Ofocurse it wouild need tinkering.But that wouod prevent these corrupt politicians from getting all their kickbacks and fattening their wallets

I hate taxes, but they are needed.

Any new tax that will be squandered I am against.

Obamacare came with something crazy like 6500 earmarks that result in 8-9 billion dollars going to other things besides healthcare.

and the earmarks are crazy!!! some of it is going to a charity????? how about paying the bill first before donating the money away.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

and until they do the middle class, which includes me, is going for a long walk off a short pier.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amen brother I am with you.Living check to check while others have it fall in their lap

and until they do the middle class, which includes me, is going for a long walk off a short pier.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You could have it too. Just go to a poor inner city area with little police, terrible schools and 2-3 hour wait times for fiurefighters. Live in a one-room, fifth floor walk-up above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley with 6 other people.

Yeah, they have it sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe it is like that where you live but I have lived in NY and PA and let me tell you welfare gets MORE than i will ever get.The city of harrisburg PA redid over 600 homes for section 8 housing in hte last 10 years.Their homes are better than ny 130,000 townhome that I work very hard to pay for.So please dont crfy me the poor boy on the corner.It is not all like that not even 30% are like that

You could have it too. Just go to a poor inner city area with little police, terrible schools and 2-3 hour wait times for fiurefighters. Live in a one-room, fifth floor walk-up above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley with 6 other people.

Yeah, they have it sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You don't need to tell me the evils of welfare. I too see it every day and yes, it's very easy to take advantage and yes changes need to be made.
    Just remember, there are people on it who need it and deserve it. Don't think you're only hurting the crooks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never said that there is like 20% that actully need it.But most are lazy and don't want to work and keep popping out kids to keep milking the system

You don't need to tell me the evils of welfare. I too see it every day and yes, it's very easy to take advantage and yes changes need to be made.
    Just remember, there are people on it who need it and deserve it. Don't think you're only hurting the crooks.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Never said that there is like 20% that actully need it.But most are lazy and don't want to work and keep popping out kids to keep milking the system

Just to clarify. You think 80% of people on welfare don't need it and are screwing the system?

SCF Rewards
    Country

From what I see and since we are so statistical here yes.Maybe 70% but definitely way more than 50%

Just to clarify. You think 80% of people on welfare don't need it and are screwing the system?

SCF Rewards
    Country

As I said before I have a relative that works for NY state in welfare fraud.I will have to get the numbers if you like and of course that is only one state but her fraud claims are more than 70% of NY city welfare folks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast