Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Well I am slow so I guess it will take 2 posts for it to sink in.You put so many long posts I guess i forget what the first point was

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I've already said there are a lot of abusers and it had nothing to do with anything you said. There's no need to try and open my eyes, but there is apparently a need for me to post everything twice before you'll read it. That's getting annoying.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Sorry. I'll try to have less to say from now on. Maybe you'd prefer every post be "I agree"

Oh, I just threw up a little.

Oh not at all don't agree,debate make your point.That is what makes debate great

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Sorry. I'll try to have less to say from now on. Maybe you'd prefer every post be "I agree"

Oh, I just threw up a little.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

This whole things is crap! Mass has the mandate and nothing have change in the fast food restaurants! In fact most places that use many Part timers hasnt changed. So if you buying into this you might want to rethink your ideas.
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345