Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I have no issue with people needing welfare and UE, SS, MC, or whatever help. I have an issue with those taking advantage of it from the top to the bottom. for the record, when my parents got divorced I was around 9, my father didn't send the money, we were on foodstamps for a few years. 21 years ago when my wife and I had 3 kids in diapers, we needed help, we received healthcare and WIC for about 3 years.

The people cheating on all sides need to be caught and prosecuted.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

As I said before I have a relative that works for NY state in welfare fraud.I will have to get the numbers if you like and of course that is only one state but her fraud claims are more than 70% of NY city welfare folks

I'm not worried about claims. I'm worried about proven fraud. Anyone can make a claim. I can claim you're a female duck, that doesn't mean it's true.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Claim meaning people who comitted actual fraud.Not claims and they are found innocent.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Claim meaning people who comitted actual fraud.Not claims and they are found innocent.

As long as it's proven fraud.
    Also, I want to know what constitutes "fraud" in that state.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well would you consider using welfare money that should be used for food and clothing for your family on cars and jewelry fraud?Does everything have to be shown on paper have you ever seen somebody on welfare who obviously was abusing the system?How bout rapper ODB ayears back when he still was collecting his welfare check after a proven signed record deal and 2 years of almost 1 million dollar salary?Would you like some more i have a ton

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, perhaps your honesty in using such services, if needed, blinds you to the people who are abusing it. all you have to do is google ohio fraud to see the mess my state is in and has been in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

While your at it google every state.I just did a short search and boy will you get all the stats you need to prove my point.Way over 50% are scammers.Proven fraud acts not allegations proven facts

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Jay: I've never taken welfare. I just find it difficult to believe 70% of people on welfare are "living it up" while there are people who need it but can't get it. Just doesn't add up to me.

AJ: What's wrong with wanting actual clarification (not just examples of fraud) on exactly what constitutes legal welfare fraud in NY? I'd say it's pretty darn relevant, wouldn't you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing wrong with it have at it.I would liek you to say"hey your right now thatI ead this there are alot of lazy people abusing welfare".I would love to open your eyes to whats going on

Jay: I've never taken welfare. I just find it difficult to believe 70% of people on welfare are "living it up" while there are people who need it but can't get it. Just doesn't add up to me.

AJ: What's wrong with wanting actual clarification (not just examples of fraud) on exactly what constitutes legal welfare fraud in NY? I'd say it's pretty darn relevant, wouldn't you?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I've already said there are a lot of abusers and it had nothing to do with anything you said. There's no need to try and open my eyes, but there is apparently a need for me to post everything twice before you'll read it. That's getting annoying.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast