Results 11 to 14 of 14
Thread: interesting ebay lot for sale
01-10-2013, 11:37 PM #11
I've seen multiples of several even have 2 11-12 Jimmy Howard Blacks and been outbid on a 3rd but have yet to see a single 11-12 Black Bobrovsky.
How somebody managed to get 10 of a single player while other players haven't even had one pop-up is insane!
01-11-2013, 07:18 AM #12
Guys, Like others have said, the Victory Blacks which came with Upper deck Series 2 have much higher print runs than the blacks that come in victory boxes.
See below info from Dave and Adams:
2009/10 Upper Deck Series 2 Hockey Hobby Box: 90 card update set
Victory Update Cards
- Regular Cards - inserted 1:2
- Rookie Cards - inserted 1:2
- Regular Cards, Gold // - inserted 1:24
- Rookie Cards, Gold // - inserted 1:24
- Regular Cards, Black // - inserted 1:288
- Rookie Cards, Black // - inserted 1:288
2009/10 Upper Deck Victory Hockey 11-Pack Box: 250 card set
- First Rookie Cards
- Victory Rookies - inserted 1:2
- Superstar Inserts (combined t - deliver 1 in 2 on average!)
- Stars of the Game - inserted 1:4
- Game Breakers - inserted 1:4
- Regular Cards, Gold // - inserted 1:36
- Rookie Cards, Gold // - inserted 1:144
- Regular Cards, Black // - inserted 1:720
- Rookie Cards, Black // - inserted 1:1440
- Regular Cards
- 200 Regular Cards
Add to that the fact that Series one is broke by collectors much more than victory and probably has much higher print runs.
01-11-2013, 07:21 AM #13
To give further perspective, the odds of hitting a specific Victory black in series 2 is 1:25920 packs while in Victory it is 1:360000
I would suggest the series 2 blacks are about 20:1 on the Base victory blacks.
01-11-2013, 08:09 AM #14
I have 11 Ryan Johansen Victory Black rc's now, and I put that many together just to win a bet with a friend who said there are no more than 10 of each card.Hidden Content
I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.