Looking for info on Panini Private Signings

Ok from what I can see these cards cover multiple products Crown, pinnacle, certified, titanium. I have been looking for info on the 3rd version of the Landeskog private signings the one where he has his stick across the back of his shoulders. I've only seen 2 surface, one on the bay and one in someones PC.

Couldn't find it listed in Beckett online, wonderinf if its SP, SSP, has Panini given any indication of the #'s of these actually produced, etc. Any help is appreciated, thanks for the look.
    Looking for Carey Price

I can't help you on the card produce but our SCF Inventory does list the 3 cards.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    I can't help you on the card produce but our SCF Inventory does list the 3 cards.
    Thanks for the link, I do know the 3rd version exists, I'm mainly looking for what would be a reasonable price to pay or offer for one. The 1st and 2nd versions sell on ebay on a regular basis but there's only been one of the 3rd version pop up that I've seen. The 3 of them sold as a set for $250+ at one point if I'm not mistaken, I would think you could get the first 2 for $100 or less dlvd so I'm wondering if the 3rd would have a price tag of $150ish.
    Looking for Carey Price

That would sound about right to me. There's a few people building the Private Signings collection so a super short print such as that would likely attract a considerable amount of attention.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest sponsor for great deals!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    That would sound about right to me. There's a few people building the Private Signings collection so a super short print such as that would likely attract a considerable amount of attention.
    Well I'm just grabbing the Landeskogs because I collect him, I happened to get up fairly early a few days ago and saw the GL3 for sale with a BIN of $60, based on the knowledge I had at the time I just bought it. I didn't specify that right away in the thread in case I overpaid but it's beginning to look like I got a great deal. Thanks for the input.
    Looking for Carey Price