I was messing around on the bay this moring...

My main sports are basketball followed by football. I always wanted to start my hockey PC up. I was messing around on the bay and got a rookie auto of this guy. I don't follow hockey as much as I follow the other sports and have no idea who this guy is. I only paid $3 so even if he is a bum you still can't beat a certified hockey auto for that price. What do you guys think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140753596461...84.m1439.l2649
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

he's one of 4 or 5 guys fighting it out for the Devils final spot on defense. :)
    I Need These Set Killers:
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Ales Hemsky (no inscription) /25
    2010-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25
    2010-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Henrik Lundqvist/Martin Brodeur /49

I think the fact that this one seller has "more than 10" available should tell you all you need to know about the availability of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens_creed View Post
    he's one of 4 or 5 guys fighting it out for the Devils final spot on defense. :)
    He actually signed with Tampa in the off-season, but still about as close to that to an NHL job.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs, 07/08 Heroes and Prospects +3-color GUJ pieces, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

and I learned something today!
    I Need These Set Killers:
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Ales Hemsky (no inscription) /25
    2010-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25
    2010-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Henrik Lundqvist/Martin Brodeur /49

Can't go wrong with free shipping and keeping the whole thing under $3.00.

75% of all eBay users are in denial when they pay more than $3.00 for shipping, they think it does not count. Newsflash ..... It does!