Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panini Prizm sold out? Will they print more?

I went to my local hobby shop and they said Panini is out of the product. Will they produce more of this? My shop has a case or two left, I'm wondering I should buy as they're not marked up too bad.
    Last edited by DUCKanay; 01-10-2013 at 12:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

I would say yes as the Gold Prizm cards are hot right now. If you can get it a reasonable price go for it but they are somewhat hit and miss on the rc autos but nice product overall.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country
    See jamarchand2012's Items on eBay

Even if they print more the numbered stuff will remain at the same numbers. What I think will happen is the green prizms(retail) will become more readily available as will the regular, non-numbered prizms. If you have the higher end ones likes Lillard, Davis or Kyrie it might behoove you to sell them now in case they do up the production on the product.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They can't print more of a #D card.....also I can't remember the last time a product was reprinted after being sold out. 1989 Upper Deck in baseball? Selling out is normal for a product. It just seems odd because most of Panini's stuff is junk and sits around collecting dust.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

$1400 for the case. Should I go for it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

I don't think they will print anymore. What they maybe did was ship out a certain percentage of the product and are releasing more shortly. Just an idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty sure they will be making more next year haha. . . . . but a case might be worth it if you see any of the RC's making it big to the levels of Lebron/Durant or even if the players from both classes started doing very well (e.g. what happened with the 05-06 cards), then you stand to make a profit if you keep the case.