Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Ah well I guess we will just let the violence continue.Why bother trying to improve security.Unfortunately when it happens in your back yard then people will lash out"oh why did this happen??".because there was no preperation of precautions taken.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ah well I guess we will just let the violence continue.Why bother trying to improve security.Unfortunately when it happens in your back yard then people will lash out"oh why did this happen??".because there was no preperation of precautions taken.

Well, it's all or nothing, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

After several posts I thought i was pretty clear on my stance.But since you must have dementia since yesterday i will say it again.Does not have to be all or nothing but seems that nobody is open to anything.So I guess it is what it is.I can sleep at night knowing my kids are safe.i just hope others can say the same

Well, it's all or nothing, right?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

After several posts I thought i was pretty clear on my stance.But since you must have dementia since yesterday i will say it again.Does not have to be all or nothing but seems that nobody is open to anything.So I guess it is what it is.I can sleep at night knowing my kids are safe.i just hope others can say the same

I was (pretty obviously) talking about hice's post. Maybe I should have added "wink wink nudge nudge say n'more" but I didn't Sue me. I'm not going to suggest you have dementia. That would be rude, insulting, childish and detrimental to any sort of conversation we've had. Although, it's becoming quite apparent we've been having two different conversations. I've been having a conversation that was a civil exchange of ideas. Apparently you've gone off to some parallel universe where I attack you constantly and you have to react to everything you see with unexplainable sensitivity.

It looks like we're done here. Was nice while it lasted, let me know when you get back to earth.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey I am back can I please have my ball back Mr Wick?

I was (pretty obviously) talking about hice's post. Maybe I should have added "wink wink nudge nudge say n'more" but I didn't Sue me. I'm not going to suggest you have dementia. That would be rude, insulting, childish and detrimental to any sort of conversation we've had. Although, it's becoming quite apparent we've been having two different conversations. I've been having a conversation that was a civil exchange of ideas. Apparently you've gone off to some parallel universe where I attack you constantly and you have to react to everything you see with unexplainable sensitivity.

It looks like we're done here. Was nice while it lasted, let me know when you get back to earth.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Meh, sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

By the way the outer universe is pleasant.And they are still armed

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yeah, but they've since evolved beyond the need for physical bodies over there, so the guns are useless.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is all robots with lasers.They melt people on site

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'd pay to see that movie.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast