Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Percentages get tossed by the wayside when it happens. The point is moot.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

He was able to disarm him by a distraction and luckily he made it out.What do you think the percentages are that happens everytime?I really am looking forward to this.

If it happened once, then a good guy with a gun is NOT the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun. Doesn't matter what the percentage is, the statement is incorrect and this proves it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Just an off the beat question Wick.Do you have children?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Just an offbeat answer. Yes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interesting that threw me for a loop.I take if they are in school or your schools in you area are safe no problems,never had anything to worry about.Small town type stuff

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I have one, she's not in school yet. Mid-sized city.Every school has its problems. What's your point?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was just a question thank you for answering.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm just curious what you're going for with it. You did follow up the question by pigeonholing me as a small towner. The fact that I have a kid threw you for a loop tells me you thought I didn't...and were probably going to go with something about how I don't know about kids' safety unless I had kids, or something. Actually, knowing your style, you wouldn't have said a word, just let the fact that I don't have kids say what you want it to, thereby giving me no chance to defend, because you never actually accused.

I think you'd make a pretty good lawyer yourself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for the compliment,and again it was just a question and thank you for answering that one.

I'm just curious what you're going for with it. You did follow up the question by pigeonholing me as a small towner. The fact that I have a kid threw you for a loop tells me you thought I didn't...and were probably going to go with something about how I don't know about kids' safety unless I had kids, or something. Actually, knowing your style, you wouldn't have said a word, just let the fact that I don't have kids say what you want it to, thereby giving me no chance to defend, because you never actually accused.

I think you'd make a pretty good lawyer yourself.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Small town Canada, or small city Canada is the complete antithesis of the same in America.

I have lived in the USA in 6 different states over 13 years. People always talk about handguns here, no matter where you are or what is going on. Coffee, Sports events, etc, eventually handguns come up.

The last time I ever heard anyone talk about handguns in Canada in casual conversation was Columbine.

People in Canada do not talk about handguns, cause they just are not part of our fabric. The delusions of paranoia that many Americans suffer from, are not experienced by Canadians. If you ask the average Canadian about how concerned he is in regard to somebody entering his home, and raping his wife and dog, you will get a look of confusion. When Americans are asked the same question, 40% point to their gun safe or show you a weapon.

How can one society be so casual about an terrible event that has not, nor may never happen, yet another group a few miles a away are certain that it will?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast